Crooked Little Flower Studios, Zine Issue #1
We are individuals within the otherness of each other
Call for Submissions now open through March 15, 2019; 5pm Eastern, USA
Driven by a desire to engage in the feast of the creative process, the communion of conversation, and the actions of love, the purpose of the Studio Zine is a creative conversation in print.
In the first issue, we are asking you to respond in word and/or image to We are Individuals within the Otherness of Each Other by Connie Karleta Sales; originally published in the online magazine CrossinGenres.
Connie with then respond with the creation of the Zine; where we will celebrate life together and the greater connections of the human spirit.
- All media accepted. visual images need to be a 300dpi/ppi . Poetry/Prose poetry accepted; 25 line limit, saved either as a Word document or PDF.
- Submissions must be created by you and that you own all copyright.
- Please include: contact information (name, address, email); a brief bio; and any social media contact (website, Instagram); and a photo of you.
- Please submit using Dropbox
- Create a folder titled: Your Name_Zine1 (example: Connie Karleta Sales_Zine1), place all submission materials in folder.
- Upload folder with submission materials to your Dropbox
- Create a link to folder and email the link to crookedlittleflowerstudios (at) gmail.com
- Subject line of email should be Submission Zine #1
- Deadline: March 15 2019 by 5pm EST
- Acceptances posted April 5, 2019
- Publication Date: May 9 2019
- Suggested Donation $5 (goes directly to physical production costs, non-refundable) paid through PayPal Me – https://www.paypal.me/crookedlittleflower
- Hate speech/images will not be accepted.
- All submissions must not have been published previously. If accepted you give Crooked Little Flower Studios first serial rights and ability to use images/excerts for the purposes of promotion/marketing of Zine.
- Upon publication, rights revert back to artist. If republished, please note first published here.
- You will receive one complimentary copy of Zine.
Thank you for creatively conversing. We look forward to continuing the conversation. and celebrating life, together.
If you have any questions, please contact us
paint much love, always,
Connie Karleta Sales
a.k.a. This Crooked Little Flower
Need visual reference for Dropbox and creating a link?